Start an exciting career in events management through Oro’s training. With the right credentials, you can gain excellent positions working on such events as:
- Fashion show
- Fairs and festivals
- Grand openings
- Award events
- Charity fundraisers
- Holiday events
- New product launches
- Political events
- Social events
- Sporting events
- Trade shows
- Conference organisers
- Event management companies
- Promotional companies
- Event and conference venues
- Convention and visitors bureaus
- Wedding and party planners
- Exhibition venues and services
- Incentive planners
- Fundraising and charity organisations
- Event management consultant
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
The course is part time and happens on weekdays and weekends with a morning session and an evening session. Each class will go on till 2-3 hours depending on the trainer and the curriculum of that day.
Program intensity: Part time
Part time duration: 2 months
Language of teaching: English
Delivery mode: Offline classes
Tuition Fees: 25000 INR/full
Seats are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis. Those who missed the class can always register for the next course date in advance.
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes.
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- A tutor who will service all of your course and career questions.
- On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as an event manager.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualifications.
- Internship opportunities based on the performance.
ORO course allows you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in. Completing your course with ORO is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of weeks.
25th April, 2019 is the next enrolment date. Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
Your enrolment is processed and acknowledged within 24 hours by the Institute receiving your application. You can expect to receive your confirmation within days of enrolling.
Don’t miss out!