Our mission is to provide our learners with a high-quality course that develop highly effective graduates who have the knowledge and skills to embark on the ew chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
“Real Skills for the Real World” is the fundamental philosophy toward learning at ORO. Our learning content, faculty and outcomes are geared towards imparting practical knowledge and skills. The Academy was founded on the principle that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
- To create and advance new and existing career prospects for its learners.
- To instil within each student that the key to success in today’s business and work environment is knowledge.
- To cater to a broad range of people ranging from school leavers to men and women in established careers.
- To offer programs that focus on the application of theory, concepts and skills so that graduates can meet future challenges that may be presented.
- To provide curricula developed in consultation with practitioner faculty who are industry experts.
- To support students with services that foster success, personal development and career potential.
The ORO Academy has established formal standing with various industry and quality assurance bodies. Courses are developed in cooperation with industry representatives.
Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of event management industries. Many ORO students are in fact company employees. Course fees can also be fully funded by employers or enterprises. The following is a list of event management companies and projects that ORO academy along with G productions has worked and has tie ups with: